Monday, October 1, 2012

Pictures

This post is going to be mostly pictures (I know, you're disappointed).

Some points to mention---

** I still can't find my pans. Did you take them?

** Sawyer attended his first wedding. He looked downright handsome. He also was only a little fussy before the ceremony began. He was quiet the rest of the service.

** Sawyer is a natural PK. He sits quietly through every service. This past Sunday he was even awake the entire service. I was very impressed.

** I went to choir practice on Sunday. I missed singing. I'm so happy to be singing again. I can tell my range has suffered once again. I'm fairly certain it does every time I stop singing (which was pretty much every time chorale went on break). I should really quit doing that......

** It's OCTOBER! It really looks like fall outside. It's gloomy and wet. It makes me want to curl up beside a fireplace with a book and a mug of hot chocolate. I've never had a fireplace so I'll probably do what I normally do and grab a blanket and curl up in a chair (my NEW chair). :)

** Do you have any book suggestions to read? My supply of books I haven't read is dwindling. My book idea suppliers for the past three years are back in MO (students of mine...and also coworkers).

** A member of the congregation farms flowers! How awesome is that!!

** Bilbo has taken a liking to all things Sawyer. This includes his crib, cradle, play mat and toys. Whadda goober.











Hugs and kisses from Norlina!!




4 comments:

  1. Read the sookie stackhouse series. sooo good! or game of thrones. I havent read them. But you would probably like them. It is on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, my nephew is soooo perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics. Keep them coming. grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so adorable. I just wants to squuze him good!

    ReplyDelete