Sunday, October 14, 2012

Things and Things

Not much has been happening around here. Lynn came in on Monday. She's been a big help. There are things I still need to get done insofar as unpacking. She watches Sawyer while I go and work in the basement or my room.

On Friday our cars became official North Carolina residents. We went to the licensing place and got our plates (no front plate necessary). Dean can now officially enjoy his days off instead of running and trying to become a resident! :)

We also went to Walmart to pick up pictures, and then we ventured in to Wake Forest. We ate at AppleBee's and went to Once Upon a Child (got some CUTE dress clothes for Sawyer---he looks so handsome), Marshalls, Trader Joe's, and Whole Food.

Saturday brought a baby shower (soooo many cute girly things!) and a trip to a winery with Ashley and Margaret. Dean stayed at home to work on his sermon (which was stupendous). It was a beautiful winery!! Although Sawyer didn't think much of the winery. He was quite fussy the entire trip. We'll have to work on that one! ;)

I also made us a pot roast. It was made with...pomegranate juice! It was delish (yes, I liked it! What a surprise...)!! :) I was going to attach the recipe but the website currently hates me. If you want it, let me know and I'll get it to you.

I can also fit into one pair of my prepregnancy jeans. I was pretty stoked!!!


 Why I'll be bald...
Jeans that fit...:)

Sawyer and his adorableness

Winery...

OH! Best part of the weekend....... chocolate covered peanuts from the church for Pastor Appreciate Month!!! :)


Hugs and Kisses from Norlina!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment