Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dr Visits

We went to the doctor today. I actually really liked him. He did really well with Sawyer...I think he'll be a very good doctor for him. Sawyer did NOT appreciate the shots. I'm fairly certain he didn't breath for 5 seconds after the first shot. He was in shock. Poor baby!! I felt like a horrible mommy!!

The news you want....Sawyer is 11 pounds and 6 ounces. He's 22 and a half inches long. That puts him in the 50th percentile.

Grandma had surgery today. I'm hoping it went well. I just got a text saying she made it and is out of surgery, but they were waiting for the surgeon to tell them details. She was in surgery for eight hours...I think.

Sandwiching with good news... Sawyer slept eight hours last night. Yes count it....eight hours. It was the first night he's slept until 7am. OK....He slept until 7 another morning, but that was after we gave him the pacifier at 5. This time...he slept until 7 without stirring. Heck, yes.

I got a package from my mommy yesterday!!! Love it! Included: cute new outfit for Sawyer, cute sleepers for Sawyer, Borax and a homemade laundry detergent recipe, homemade soap (!!!), nursing pads, cradle roll lamb, Sawyer's SS card, and a check (Thrivent wouldn't send me the check since mom was the custodian....more money to pay off loans!!!). Love her! :)

Pictures:
Doctor's office before his shots.
Sawyer going shopping...and his crazy hat.
My cozy nap with Sawyer and Bilbo...Dean was gone or I would have had him take the picture. We looked kinda ridiculous. Sawyer and Bilbo enjoyed themselves though!!!



Hugs and Kisses from Norlina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment