Sunday, October 7, 2012

North Carolina Resident!

I'm officially a North Carolina resident! I got my license in the mail yesterday. It's pretty spiffy. Much to Dean's chagrin, he did not! He wasn't very happy. We also got our new debit cards. The nearest US Bank is on the OTHER side of Raleigh. We decided it would be easier to find a local bank. With our debit cards came our new checks as well. It was a good day on the mail front. My favorite piece of mail came from my sister-in-law though. It included a Dr. Seuss book (!!!!) and a cd of pictures! Woot! We read the book last night before bed, and we're so excited to look at the pictures!!! We haven't had time to sit down and do that. We have company coming in tonight. Brian is driving down with Dean to the pastor's conference they're attending at Myrtle Beach (Steel Magnolias anyone?). I'm a little jealous, but I'm hoping that maybe Lynn and I (who is coming on Monday night) can make a trip out to the beach if it gets warm. Currently, it's not looking so good!

Sawyer is growing by leaps and bounds every day. He has a doctor's appointment on Wednesday. I'm anxious to see how much he weighs! He's starting to smile a whole bunch. I'm guaranteed a grin when I'm changing his diaper. He likes being naked! He also loved bath time! He only really fusses when he's forced out of the bath tub and into the cold air. He also sometimes fusses when he's really hungry which is a GOOD thing because he eats right after the bath.

He's been doing SO SO well with sleeping. We're going on two weeks of a wake up time no earlier than 3:30. The last four days it's been after 5:30. Yesterday he woke up at 7 and today was 6:30. Have I mentioned I love my sleep? It's been wonderful.

Mary got Dudly a dog toy for the baby shower. I opened it on Friday morning. By Friday evening, the duck was missing its head. I'm currently staring at stuffing all around the living room. Thanks, Mary! He enjoyed it!! He also enjoys sitting on blankets that are not his. He drags them off the couch/chair...wherever and makes himself a nice little comfy spot. This is why all of our blankets are hairy...



Meaghan turned TWENTY-FIVE on Friday. Welcome to the Old Lady Club!! And happy belated birthday!!!


Hugs and Kisses from Norlina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment