Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm so, so, SOOOOO excited to tell you about my best friend in the whole wide world! My other best friends in the whole wide world brought him home a while ago. He's SO little. He's gotten bigger. He's my best friend. I love to play with him, but my other best friends won't let me. They REALLY wouldn't let me before the long trip.

Oh snap! A black bug! BRB!!!!

Don't worry. I killed it. Dead.

When they brought him home, I had to stay separated from them. But it was ok. I got to stay with other best friends. I did not like the Cat. She was different than my best friend the Cat. She had talons. She was mean. I did not like the Cat. I did like Little Small Dog. She did not like to play though. That made me sad.

BEST FRIEND! BEST FRIEND! SOMEONE IS COMING!!!!!

Bummer...they did not come to see me....

My new best friend is AWESOME! Sometimes I get to snuggle with him when I'm not snuggling with my other best friends.

OH! The best part about the long trip was the new house. I have ALL kinds of new best friends. My best friend, Dean, seems to get a lot of visitors. They're my best friends.

I do not like it when my new best friend cries. I can't help by cry with him. It makes me sad. I'm not sure why my other best friends laugh at me. I can't help it! I'm a sympathy crier!!!

Anyway, I'm having lots of fun in my new house.

Please come see me! I miss you, best friend!!

Love,
DUDLY

P.S. I killed it for you. Aren't I a good best friend?





No comments:

Post a Comment