Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pictures

Bilbo likes snuggling with Sawyer and me. I'm fairly certain he's jealous. :)

Blue-eyed boy!
He's a flying superhero!


 Bilbo loves chilling out in Dean's office (and by chill, I mean run around like a chicken with its head cut off, chewing cords, toes, fingers, chairs, etc, and generally annoying Dean).

My new book!!

Nap time is the best!
We went to the Gardens at Duke. BEAUTIFUL!!! Much like the botanical gardens. I'd say even better.......only they don't have a huge hot house. Other than that though, these gardens were AWESOME! We didn't explore too terribly much as I had to feed Sawyer, but what we saw was beautiful. We'll be going back there!
 turtle!




 Who knew pond scum could be pretty?






 DUCKS!

Hugs and Kisses from Norlina!!!



4 comments:

  1. lovely photos of a great family outing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fitz took advantage of Lorelei being in Champaign yesterday and cuddled up with me on Brian's chair... :) Jealous little pets...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must note it's been a week...no updates? Write, LEW, write!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. I know! I've been busy with a boy who doesn't like to LAY down to sleep.

    ReplyDelete