Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Brat

It's been 65 days since they brought it home. I've decided to call it the brat since it gets all the attention. They won't even look at me anymore. The only time I get pleasure is when I sit on her head while she's sleeping. I'm trying to kill her, and she thinks it's cute. He won't let me near him at night. I think he's suspicious.

One good thing is I have more toys than EVER! There are things that rattle and move. I especially like the thing the shove into its mouth. Him and her try to keep it from me. Fools! I have my own personal play mat! Even the brat is a toy. Not that THEY let me touch it. It taunts me. It wiggles its paws and what am I SUPPOSED to do?! She smacks my head when I try to play. She is NOT nice. It's why I try to kill her while she's sleeping.

They also brought me two new beds. I try to rub my scent all over, but the brat STILL gets in them. It does NOT understand. These are MY new beds. Even him and her kick me out of MY bed and place the brat in it. It's not fair. I worked so hard for that bed. I deserve it.

Sincerely,

The greatest feline of them all--Bilbo


2 comments:

  1. The greatest feline needs to go back to grammar school for the proper use of the nominative case in regards to pronouns...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, he doesn't. He did that on purpose. That's what he calls us!

    ReplyDelete