Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Miscellaneous

Can you believe it's almost NOVEMBER? Neither can I....


Frankenstorm pretty much missed us. We had some drizzle and wind, but that's about it!! It certainly feels like fall out here. I've been assured that it's supposed to be sunny and 65 on Saturday. Dean is probably pretty thrilled about that. Someone got his hunting license in the mail....... and is borrowing a gun. He's aware that if I see ANY part of the deer that is not ready to be cooked, I'm not cooking any of the deer. Gross.

Dorothy came down to visit us!! I was so excited to see her and spend time with her. I think the last time I saw her was Thanksgiving last year. I know I SHOULD be used to seeing her only once a year, but I'm not. I'm always super excited when she gets here and super sad when she leaves. Yes, that's right. I said super. twice.

**An aside---- Dad pointed out to me that Dorothy and I frequently spent our time visiting together with our noses in books. For hours. That's how we roll. :)

I made my first venture into Raleigh alone. I needed my GPS to get to Michaels, but I did NOT need it to get to Costco. Nor did I need it to get home from Costco. I'm pretty proud of myself.

We're having a trunk or treat in Ridgeway. I'm pretty stoked. I was figuring on not seeing costumes since we don't live in town. BUUUUT I get to see costumes! Also, Sawyer gets to dress up like a tiger. He's going to be the cutest tiger ever. Don't worry. We'll take pictures.


 I was trying to mimic his facial expressions......
 Bilbo gets very jealous of Sawyer. It's a good thing I like snuggling with both of them.
 I love fall in North Carolina. This is the view from our front porch. Isn't is beautiful?

 I'm gonna get you!
 Aaaaand my table cloth is NEVER clean.
 Morning snuggle time is the B-E-S-T.
 Sawyer also loves to snuggle with his papa.
 Bilbo enjoying the great outdoors.
Can you see Sawyer? I didn't think so..... His CAMO outfit is cute!

Hugs and Kisses from Norlina!!!

1 comment: