Thursday, September 27, 2012

Smiles

Sawyer has started smiling! Honest-to-goodness-not-pooping smiling! :) It's still on occasion and I don't think he's completely aware he's doing it yet, but when we tickle him, there's an occasional smile. We noticed that he started doing this last night on the changing table before bed. He also giggles in his sleep. It makes me laugh. A lot. BTW, he's adorable.

I also paid off ANOTHER loan today! Hurray! I'm VERY excited about this. Dave Ramsey would be so proud :).

I've included some pictures of Sawyer (I got flack for not putting pictures up last post).
Not so good news....

Lynn, Dean's mom, is going back in for drip chemo after she gets back from her trip here. The spot in her lung has grown. Dean told me it wasn't a lot, but any bit of growth with cancer is not so good. Please keep her in your prayers.

Speaking of prayers.... please keep the Ashauer family in your prayers. They lost a daughter, mother, aunt, and sister early this morning. She was only forty. She left behind not only her sisters and parents but her husband and ten-year-old triplets. We rejoice that she is no longer in pain, but we are saddened by the loss here on earth. I'm so thankful that her children will remember her and got to spend ten blessed years with her.

Death, you cannot end my gladness: I am baptized into Christ!
When I die, I leave all sadness To inherit paradise!
Though I lie in dust and ashes

Faith's assurance brightly flashes:
Baptism has the strength divine To make life immortal mine.



 I've included some pictures of Sawyer (I got flack for not putting pictures up last post).



';;p;l  <------Biblo says hi.

 Hugs and Kisses from Norlina!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment