Thursday, October 4, 2012

Granddaddy

One of my favorite people in the world turned one year older today.

Things that happened in 1960:

John F Kennedy announced his plans to run for presidency.
Olympics held in Colorado: US Men take gold hockey, US David Jenkins takes gold in figure skating
Lucy divorces Desi (OH NO!)
NFL Cardinals move from Chicago to STL
Bye, Bye, Birdie opens
"The Twist" is released
Beatles gave their first performance
Flintstones premiers (clearly living in the stone age...)
1st electronic wrist watch on sale in NYC (I think that makes my point...)
JFK wins presidency election
Prince Andrew, Amy Grant, Hugh Grant, Cal Ripkin Jr. were born (to name a few)

Happy Birthday, Papa!
 


Hugs and Kisses from Norlina!

P.S. Just because it's your birthday.... Sawyer pooped in your honor. :)

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to say "thank you!" Sawyer can poop in my honor anyday...provided it is not on ME.

    ReplyDelete