Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sleeping

I love sleep.

Anyone who knows me knows that I love sleep.

I can sleep pretty much anywhere and anytime. This hasn't changed since Sawyer was born. Luckily, I fall asleep easily. After night time feedings it was quite easy for me to crawl back in bed and crash. I still needed to take naps during the day or I'd end up with a nasty headache.

THANKFULLY... the last two (count them...two) Sawyer has slept through the night (11:30-6:00 AND 10:30-4:40)! Both days everyone in the house wanted to go back to sleep in the morning. Mom took a cat nap with him yesterday and both Dean and I cat napped with him this morning.

I find that I really enjoy my snuggle time with my little one. He is all warm and cozy. He's a perfect fit against my body. What a blessing Dean and I have in him.

Here's a picture of him in his new swing that one of the parishioner's lent us right after we moved in (the quality is pretty bad--I took it on my phone). It has all sorts of doo-dads attached to it. He absolutely loves it. Contrary to popular belief it does NOT put him to sleep. I'm currently watching him swing in it (as he's been since I started typing) and he has yet to fall asleep. In fact, his eyes are wide open.


I also included a picture that Jessica took a few weeks ago. It's amazing how much he's changed in one short month!



Hugs and Kisses from Norlina!

No comments:

Post a Comment