Thursday, September 20, 2012

Adapted Recipes

I found both of these recipes online...or the idea for them. I didn't actually follow either recipe.

Banana "Ice Cream"

Peel banana. Cut it up. Freeze it. Put it in blender (they used food processor). Add heap of Nutella (they said leave plain or add peanut butter and cocoa). Blend. Eat.

The next recipe I looked at several different recipes to get an idea and then threw in my own stuff.

Stuffed Peppers

1 lb pork sausage
A whole lot of garlic (I'm not sure. It was a really big bulb)
2 jalapenos 
1 tomato
1 block of cream cheese
Dried minced onion (dumped a bunch in)
Fresh basil (tore up a bunch and threw it in)
5 bell peppers (any color)

Cook the sausage and "gut" the bell peppers. Chop and dice the garlic, jalapenos, and tomato. Put everything but peppers in a big bowl and mash together. (I did this while the sausage was still hottish. It helped with the cream cheese.). Stuff peppers. Bake at 400 for 45ish minutes.


Note: You might want to throw the garlic in while you're cooking the sausage. Dean informed me the garlic wasn't quite done. He loved it. He also reeked this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment