Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Homestead (in part)

Since most of you haven't seen our home yet, I've taken a few pictures. I'll add more later. I haven't taken pictures of upstairs or the kitchen.

 Front porch right side (Rockers and table came from awesome antique store)
 Front porch left side
 Front of house
 Living Room
Living Room (and my super duper new chair/ table from super antique store)
 Living Room (and our Ghetto TV set up--- the table was Mom's when she was a girl)
 Living Room (You can see the cradle in the corner from Aunt Sandy/ the table is a goody we found at that awesome antique store)
Living Room (Eventually will have a picture collage above it)

 Dining Room (Tim made most of the wine)
Dining Room (Seating for 12---come visit!)

 Dining Room (Bookshelf that Dean designed--Opa built shelf/ Lynn made stained glass)

 
 Hallway/Stairs (David/Bek painted)

 You know who this is (he's playing on "Biblo's" really big play mat)!
He misses everyone! 
He's becoming a pro at both Skype and Facetime---if you ever want to chat!

Hugs and Kisses from Norlina!!

3 comments:

  1. Your House is ADORABLE!!!!!! I love your front porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. Since I couldn't be there when you moved, its next to the best thing to being there. I hope to get the computer up and running for the cam so I can see you when I log on. Love ya. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyyyy! You should go over to mom n dads and FaceTime Sawyer!!! He'd loooove that!

    ReplyDelete