Friday, September 14, 2012

Luke Michael

Meet Sawyer's new best friend. OK. So Sawyer doesn't know he exists yet, but he will! Skype play dates! I fully intend on doing this with my friends that have newbies. As many of you know, I have several pregnant (or now--not pregnant) friends that are due in the next few months (or delivered yesterday).

Emily and I have known each other since I was 5 and she was 6. We went to grade school together and then high school. I wouldn't say we were the best of friends all those years. We actually didn't really enjoy each other's company until we were in middle school. Throughout high school we really enjoyed tormenting my brother while carpooling to school, frequent stops at QT for hot chocolate, and the "new" rest area they put in between Hamel and Edwardsville. They sold snacks. We were hungry. Needless to say, I was ecstatic to learn that she was pregnant and due a month after I was (only...his birthday turns out to be September 13).

Here's a few pictures of the little guy I can't wait to meet, Luke Michael. :)


1 comment: