Friday, January 11, 2013

She's here!!!!

Sawyer's girlfriend greeted the world this morning at 10:12! I'm SO happy/excited/stoked/etc for my friends Beth and Michael. I especially can't wait for our kiddos to meet. HOPEFULLY they'll be able to meet VIA Facetime sometime in the very near future, and if we make it home this summer, they'll be able to meet in person.


Here's a picture of her. Isn't Olivia Grace beautiful?! Sawyer thinks so, too. I showed him the picture and he tried to eat my phone. I'm pretty sure that means he thinks she's pretty. She weighs in at 7lb 5oz and is 19 3/4in


I am thrilled our kiddos are about the same age. Now it's her turn to send me random pictures of her baby girl a few times a week! Don't worry, Beth, I won't stop sending pictures of Sawyer. You'll probably be getting pictures when he's 25 (side note- when's he's 25, I'll be 50. EW.). Haha. JK. :)

Hugs and Kisses from Norlina!!!

2 comments:

  1. Look at all that hair! and btw...there isn't anything wrong with 50!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma says thank God forour beautiful GREAT grandchild and I say to Mike that nI have caught bigger walleyes.

    ReplyDelete