Monday, January 7, 2013

Accomplishments:

Several accomplishments have happened this past week:

1. Rolling from stomach to back (I'll post a video on here when the internet is not being dumb---it's on facebook if you have an account).

2. Talking---- Sawyer's been talking, but this week the style of his talking changed...PLUS he got louder and talks more frequently. Ask anyone in church this past Sunday.

3. NO binky! Sort of. He doesn't use it at home unless he's in the pack n play or the crib. It's the first step in eliminating his pacifier. I'm terrified of getting rid of it at night. At least I have a few months before I do that.......

4. SLEEP! He was already a good sleeper. That wasn't an issue. What was an issue? Getting him to nap in the crib or pack n play. His preference? On any one that holds him. Second best? The swing. However, I needed to start getting work done, and while I thoroughly enjoy a wonderful cuddle, it's not exactly productive and I don't want him doing it when he is two. Now that he's semi-mobile I don't really trust the swing. When I say semi-mobile, I mean he can roll but he WIGGLES. Again, ask anyone who sits behind me in church. Anywho, since we don't use the pacifier UNLESS he's in his crib or pack n play, he takes naps in there! Yay!!!!

I know. He's stellar. And Adorable. And Lovable.
You get the picture! :)
Currently, he's poopy! I'm going to go change a cute diaper butt! :)

Hugs and Kisses from Norlina!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment