Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spectacular Family

As many of you know, I have two of the best sisters-in-law ever. It's true. Both of my sisters-in-law are extraordinarily talented--in more than one way. However on this post, I'm referring to there super-natural photography skills. One is a photographer for a living, and one is a kind of free-lance photographer. They both do excellent jobs. Like....the best. 

Jessica took awesome newborn, Christmas, and family pictures of us when she was here in December. I posted those pictures on FB. They turned out so ah-mazing!!

Meaghan took pictures of the cousins when we were out in February. Here's the link to these pictures.http://mbarringerphotography.com/weedoncousins If you looked at the pictures, you'll notice they're pretty stellar.

I'm super-duper excited to get both sets of fantastic pictures printed out and hung up!

We're a little outdated. These will be the first pictures of Annabelle to be hung up. Needless to say, I'm excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment