Monday, March 3, 2014

Facebook

Sorry, it's been so long since I've posted. Most of you I keep up with on Facebook anyway. I must admit, since Sawyer has truly become mobile, I noticed a serious decline in blog posts and they faded away all together after he started crawling on his hands and knees. Eeek. Sorry.

I'm writing this post to let you all know that I'm taking a 6 week hiatus from Facebook. I do hope to post on here at least once a week if not more. I do miss writing and this allows me to do far more of that. I feel like Facebook has become an attachment of my body. I'm not a fan of that and really would like to change. So, I'm deleting the app off my phone for the time being, and I've got a list of things I want to do that I should have been doing lately instead of eating my time up on Facebook.

* Start reading the news (seriously, I found out all of my news on Facebook=bad).
* Projects around the house.
            ~ We are in serious need of cleaning out and donating.
            ~ Pictures printed and hung
            ~ Play room
* Crafts
* Play with my camera (something I haven't really done since I've gotten my iPhone)
* Workout more frequently for longer periods
* and of course...blog more. :)

I'm aware that I have a hefty list of things I want to get done, but I'm hoping that giving Facebook up for six weeks is going to encourage me to use it even less when I do start using it again so I can continue with these goals.

Anywho, I just wanted to give you a heads up as to where I went, where you can still find pictures of my kiddos (if you want), and contact me (here, email, text, or phone call).

Hugs and Kisses from Norlina!

PS--I didn't forget----I don't have any new pictures, but that's ok. I'll get some up later this week! :)

1 comment:

  1. I should probably do the same thing... only with pinterest...

    ReplyDelete